• Our management fee is 18% of rent collected
• We pay to advertise your home on VRBO.com as long as we have a minimum of two of the prime winter months (Jan, Feb or Mar)
• We inventory your home and use that list as a checklist for checking on the home between each rental period.
• We register you home with the state of Florida for sales & use taxes. As well as collect and pay the sales tax on your behalf and file the sales tax forms each month.
• We accept reservation deposits, sign lease agreements, collect rent and security deposits for your home and send you a net check within 15 day of receiving the final payment.
• We meet & greet renters and go over specifics of the home and area so the guest feels comfortable and can get around easily in the community.
• When the guests check out, we do a walk thru and inventory check before we mail their security deposit back to them.
• We line up the cleaning crew and have the home cleaned and set up for the next guest.
• Whenever you or a family member wants to use your home, just let us know the dates and we'll block them out on the calendar for you. There is never a cost for you or your family to stay in your home. We'll make sure the home is ready and everything is in the home for you.
Home Watch Service
• Home watch service is a service we provide when your home is vacant. The cost for this service is $60 per month.
• We visit your home weekly to check on it. Two of those visits are visual inspections of the exterior and interior. We do a quick visual inspection by walking around the exterior and walking around the interior of the home. We check for pest issues, weeds, etc. The other two visits we are performing a complete inspection of the home.
• We make ourselves available to let service providers in as needed and to accept any deliveries you may have.